Follow the instructions on this page to schedule your proctored exam in ICON.
- Login to ICON and open your course.
- Open the Proctored Exams Portal in the left menu.
- Locate the exam in the list of “Assigned Proctored Exams.”
- Click on the exam link to schedule in the “Status” column.
- If a course allows use of the North Campus Test Center, select a date and then a time from the list that appears and click schedule.
- If the course allows the use of Proctorio, click on "Virtual Proctor" to notify your instructor you are using Proctorio. You do NOT need to specify the date or time you will test using Proctorio.
- The exam name will now appear under “Scheduled Proctored Exams.”
If you missed your exam deadline or experienced a technical problem during an exam, you may be eligible for a make-up exam. First, contact your instructor(s) to request a make-up exam. Your instructor determines your eligibility and re-opens the scheduling tool if approved. Then, schedule your exam using the Proctored Exams Portal. If you do not see any exams assigned to you in the Proctored Exams Portal, please contact your instructor to verify that all exam details have already been entered.
Please visit our accommodations page for more details about SDS accommodations.