The Billing and Payment Student Agreement is a commonly used tool among universities for ensuring that students are aware of the financial terms and conditions when registering for classes. It also articulates the methods the university may use to collect unpaid U-Bills.
What is the Billing and Payment Student Agreement?
- outlines the terms of student financial responsibility when enrolling in UI courses
- outlines university policies for billing, charge disputes, payments, overdue payments and collection
- includes an agreement to receive electronic delivery of billing documents
- includes an authorization to apply financial aid to outstanding charges on the U-Bill
This agreement must be signed each semester prior to registration. Students will not be able to register without submitting the Billing and Payment Student Agreement. You will find this agreement in the Financial Aid and Billing section of MyUI, the Billing section has a financial documents link. You will have the ability to verify each session’s agreement through this link. Please read the entire document carefully and contact email@example.com for clarification, if needed.
TO SUBMIT YOUR BILLING AND PAYMENT STUDENT AGREEMENT
- Log in to MyUI.
- An Important Notice will pop up. Press, 'Review the Form.'
- Go over the form.
- Press, 'I Agree.'