Interested in graduate credit with the University of Iowa for ENTR:9600:0WKE, BizInnovator Startup and/or ENTR:9600:0WKA, BizInnovator Startup at IBEA Business Education? You're in the right place!
Your first step in the enrollment process is to submit this webform. Once your course request webform is received, the UI Distance and Online Student Services team will contact you, at the email provided, regarding your next steps in the enrollment process.
Information to consider before completing this webform:
- BizInnovator Startup professional development is a graduate workshop. You must be in graduate status to enroll. Please complete this webform to start the admission process.
- After completing this webform, you will receive information about setting up your UI student portal access (MyUI), complete a Billing and Payment Agreement and enroll in your workshop on your own.
- If you are currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at the University of Iowa and would like to enroll, contact email@example.com to determine eligibility to enroll for graduate credit.
- To earn graduate credit at the University of Iowa, you will be required to provide official transcripts showing a bachelor’s degree or higher, and a GPA of 2.5 or higher. Please request that an official copy of your transcripts, from your undergraduate or graduate institution, be sent to the University of Iowa. You can also check to be sure that we have your transcript on file by contacting Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Distance and Online Nondegree student, you will be assessed a $75 Records and Documents Fee upon your second enrollment session.
QUESTIONS? Contact Mollie Willis in Distance and Online Education at email@example.com or 319-467-0110