Self-Paced, Affordable, Graduate-Level Online Innovation Workshops that offer cutting edge practices of STEM Innovation and Entrepreneurial Thinking.
Information to consider before completing this webform:
- STEM Innovator® workshops are graduate workshops. You must be in graduate status to enroll. Please complete this webform to start the admission process.
- After completing this webform, you will receive information about setting up your UI student portal access (MyUI), complete a Billing and Payment Agreement and enroll in your workshop on your own.
- If you are currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at the University of Iowa and would like to enroll, contact email@example.com to determine eligibility to enroll for graduate credit.
- To earn graduate credit at the University of Iowa, you will be required to provide official transcripts showing a bachelor’s degree or higher, and a GPA of 2.5 or higher. Please request that an official copy of your transcripts, from your undergraduate or graduate institution, be sent to the University of Iowa. You can also check to be sure that we have your transcript on file by contacting Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Distance and Online Nondegree student, you will be assessed a $75 Records and Documents Fee upon your second enrollment session.
QUESTIONS? Contact Distance and Online Education, Student Services at email@example.com or 319.335.2582.